This book is designed that can assist you prepare for — and pass — both the state and the national portions of the Texas Real Estate exam. The book incorporates:
• four 110-a couple of-choice-question practice exams — 30 state-specific real estate questions and 80 national real estate questions on each and every exam;
• detailed answers given for all the questions, allowing you to assess your strengths and weaknesses — and to hone your test-taking skills — before exam day;
• a comprehensive review of the actual estate math that you’re expected to grasp for the Texas exam;
• a useful word list of more than 600 key real estate terms for test preparation and reference; and
• tips about preparing for and taking the Texas exam.