This book is intended to provide prospective real estate licensees with a thorough review of the knowledge necessary to pass the national Pearson VUE real estate exam. The text is presented precisely in keeping with Pearson VUE’s published “expanded” outline of 126 real estate topics that may appear on the Pearson VUE exam.
The writer, Jim Bainbridge, is a Harvard Law School graduate, a practicing attorney, and a licensed real estate broker. He has carefully written this book that will help you prepare for — and pass — the Pearson VUE real estate exam. The book incorporates:
• a comprehensive review of the true estate principles covered by the national Pearson VUE real estate exam;
• a complete 80-a couple of-choice-question practice exam, with detailed answers given for the entire questions, with the intention to will let you assess your strengths and weaknesses — and to hone your test-taking skills — before exam day;
• a thorough review of the true estate math that you’re expected to know for the Pearson VUE exam;
• tips on preparing for and taking the Pearson exam; and
• a useful glossary of more than 600 key real estate terms for test preparation and reference.