The author, a Harvard Law School graduate, an attorney for more than 30 years, and a licensed real estate broker, has designed this book to help you prepare for — and pass — the Florida Real Estate Exam. The book contains:
• four 100-multiple-choice-question practice Florida real estate exams;
• detailed answers given for all of the questions, allowing you to assess your strengths and weaknesses — and to hone your test-taking skills — before exam day;
• a comprehensive review of the real estate math that you are expected to know for the Florida exam;
• a useful glossary of more than 600 key real estate terms for test preparation and reference; and
• tips on preparing for and taking the Florida exam.