Not just another house flipping book
You can find quite a few books about flipping houses that claim “anyone can do it.” Flipping Houses For Dummies takes a different approach—honesty. We do not claim that flipping houses is “easy” or “simple” or “risk-free,” because, fairly frankly, it is not.
Flipping Houses For Dummies reveals the risks and rewards of flipping properties; helps you resolve whether you have the time, energy, cash, and other resources to be successful; and then conveys the expert knowledge that those who need to pursue house flipping need in an effort to minimize risk and maximize potential profits in a very competitive market.
- Negotiating strategies to close deals faster
- Mortgage myths in the new economy
- Time- and money-saving tips for making each day and every dollar count
- New strategies for scoring bank-owned and foreclosed properties
- Quick makeover solutions on everything from curb appeal to kitchens and bathrooms
Flipping Houses For Dummies provides quite a few examples of successful and not-so-successful property flips, presenting the total investment (in money and time), the work involved, and the net profit. In case you are ready for hard work and big profits, start flipping!
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Flipping Houses For Dummies$15.56