Thinking about becoming a commercial real estate investor? Commercial Real Estate Making an investment For Dummies covers all of the process, offering practical advice on negotiation and closing win-win deals and maximizing profit. From place of business buildings to shopping centers to apartment buildings, it helps you pick the right properties at the right time for the right price.
Yes, there’s a fun and easy way to break into commercial real estate, and this is it. This comprehensive handbook has it all. You’ll discover ways to find great properties, size up sellers, finance your investments, offer protection to your assets, and increase your property’s value. You’ll discover the upsides and downsides of the quite a lot of types of investments, learn the five biggest myths of commercial real estate investment, learn how to recession-proof your investment portfolio, and more. Discover how to:
- Get leads on commercial property investments
- Determine what a property is worth
- Find the right financing for you
- Handle inspections and fix problems
- Make big money in land development
- Manage your properties or hire a pro
- Exploit the tax advantages of commercial real estate
- Find out what offer a seller truly-truly wants
- Perform due diligence before you’re making a deal
- Raise capital by forming partnerships
Investing in commercial property can make you rich in any economy. Get Commercial Real Estate For Dummies, and learn how.